“Life is exercise” – that’s why osteopathy aims to fix limitations of mobility and thereby restore physical and mental well-being. With the help of targeted tensile and printing techniques, we detect and release blockages and tensions in your body.
OSTEOPATHY FOR ADULTS:
JOY IN MOVEMENT, JOY IN LIFE.
OSTEOPATHY CREATES WELL-BEING
OSTEOPATHIE ACTIVATES THE SELF-SERVICES
Your body knows best what is good for it. Osteopathy supports these natural self-healing powers. In many cases, functional disorders can be rectified without medication and almost without side effects. Often a few sessions are enough for the desired success to take place.
OSTEOPATHY INVOLVES THE ENTIRE BODY WITH
Skeleton, muscles, connective tissue, organs, cranium … the body consists of various structures. In order to achieve a harmonious interplay of these areas,
to achieve them must be considered and treated holistically. That’s why we have a holistic approach to therapy that covers all areas of osteopathy.
THE 4 AREAS OF OSTEOPATHY
- Craniosacratic osteopathy (skull and sacral system)
- Parietal osteopathy (support and musculoskeletal system)
- Vizeral osteopathy (internal organs, nervous system as well as blood and lymph vessels)
- Fascial osteopathy (binding tissue)
- Neck-nose-ears area
- Orthodontics and Dentistry
- Pregnancy and after birth
- Support and movement apparatus
- Internal organs in the abdominal cavity
OSTEOPATHIE IN GYNECOLOGY
Our experienced osteopaths specialize in the osteopathic treatment of women in close cooperation with the treating gynaecologists. The focal points of this special osteopathy in gynaecology are, among others:
- Care before, during and after pregnancy. Osteopathy can help with pregnancy-related ailments such as shortness of breath, nausea, back and ISG pain, groin pain or symphysis pain.
- General complaints. For both young women and women in menopause, osteopathy can be a valuable and gentle treatment option for a wide range of ailments.
- Lower abdominal pain. Lower abdominal pain during or before menstruation or pain during sexual intercourse may have functional (non-organ-related) causes that can be treated osteopathically.
- Bubble problems. Osteopathy can also be very useful in case of incontinence, problems with urination (miction disorders) or lowering symptoms (organptosis).
OSTEOPATHY IN DENTISTRY/ORTHODONTICS
A combination of dentistry/orthodontics and osteopathy can enable a more efficient, faster and longer cure of diseases of the chewing apparatus. The combined forms of treatment can better investigate the causes of malfunctions throughout the body.
- Accompanying therapy for bite corrections.
- Examination of the whole body incl. of the jaw joint due to malpositions and malfunctionsrelated to disorders/pain of the jaw joint.
- Accompanying rail therapy,a previous osteopathic treatment can relax the muscles and regulate surrounding structures – for optimal results of bite.
- Accompanying orthodontic treatments with braces, osteopathic treatment is useful to reduce tissue tensions around the head and neck and jaw area and thus accelerate treatment.
- Supportive treatment for root treatments and the production of dentures.
- Accompanying treatment for CMD (craniomandibular dysfunction) to reduce possible symptoms such as neck tension, headache, dizziness, impaired jaw opening, etc.
OVERVIEW OF OUR OSTEOPATHIC SERVICES
- Parietale, cranio-sacral, vizerale and fascial osteopathy
- Sport osteopathy
- Osteopathy for pregnant women and babies
- Osteopathy for infants and children
- Manipulation of peripheral nerves
- Manipulation of cranial nerves and vessels
- Special myofasciale integration
- Treatment of mechanically caused traumas – focus on slingshot trauma
TAKE THE FIRST STEP NOW ...
We want you to be pain-free as soon as possible and be able to do all the things that are fun and important to you. That’s why our experienced osteopaths create an individual treatment plan for you and support you with soothing osteopathic applications. Make an appointment now – easily online.